Languages: Vietnamese Translation, Vietnamese to English, English to Vietnamese
– monash university, australia
Master of Business (Banking and Finance), Jul 2008
Australian Development Scholarship (managed by AusAID) scholar
– hanoi Foreign trade University, vietnam
Bachelor of Art in Foreign Trade Economics, Mar 2003
|ANZ BANK (VIETNAM) LIMITEDhttp://www.anz.com/vietnam||Nov.2008 to date|
One of the first foreign banks presenting in Vietnam from 1993 and targeting to become the country’s top 4 banks.
Project Analyst/ Business Analyst
|TNT -vietrans Express worldwide (vietnam) ltd. www.tnt.com||Dec. 2002 to Apr.2006|
Part of global transportation organisation providing premium mail, express distribution, and logistics services to over 220 countries and territories.
Operations Administration & Service Quality Supervisor Hanoi
|YOUNG E-COMMERCIAL SOLUTIONS JOINT STOCK CORPORATION (YES CO.)||Oct. 2002 to Nov 2002|
Joint stock enterprise by Hanoi Young Entrepreneur Association members. Offering e-commercial solutions including designing & updating websites.
casual jobs and activities
|VARIOUS ORGANISATIONS AND MARKET RESEARCH COMPANIES||Jul.2007 to date|
- Key Customers served: Electricity of Vietnam (EVN); International Labour Office (ILO) in Vietnam; Ministry of Finance (Vietnam); Ministry of Labour, Invalids, and Social Affairs (MoLISA) (Vietnam); National Economics University (Vietnam); TNS Vietnam; AC Nielsen Vietnam.
- Key outputs:
- Consecutive interpretation of workshops, training courses, official meetings; lab interpretation of group discussions (up to 7 participants), focus groups.
- Translation of working papers, official letters, proposals, contracts, legal documents and regulations
- Translation of finance and investment books, namely:
– David Sadtler, David Smith, Andrew Campbell, Smarter Acquisions: Ten steps to successful deals – Dan Tri Publishing, 2010;
– Stephen L. Weiss, The Billion Dollar Mistake: Learning the Art of Investing Through the Missteps of Legendary Investors – imprint, 2010.
expertise: economics, finance, banking, management, trade, social-cultural affairs, education, legal, politics.
|pearson vue RESEARCH & ASSESSMENT www.vue.com||May.2008 to Jul.2008|
Computer-based Testing Provider for Certification and Licensure Exams.
|MONASH UNIVERSITY, FACILITIES AND SERVICES DIVISION Clayton, Victoria||Feb. to Mar. 2008 and Mar. 2007|
Undertaking annual Space and Efficiency Utilization Studies in all Monash University campuses.
Teaching Space Auditor
|monash sport www.sport.monash.edu.au/||8th Oct.2006|
Organiser of Team Monash at Melbourne Marathon Running Festival and other sporting events.
Introduction to Lean Six Sigma, eTrain and ANZ Black Belt coach, 2009
Management of Change in an Organizational Transition, Maastricht School of Management, 2009
The Bullet Proof Manager, Crestcom, Oct. 2005-Jan. 2006
OH&S Awareness, Auditing, Planning and Documentation Interpreting, 2005
Cargo Introductory, IATA/FIATA, 2005
Cargo English, IATA/FIATA, 2004
Job Evaluation, SmartHR, 2004
Train the trainer, TD&T, 2004
Creative Problem Solving Skill, RMIT, 2003
Linehaul and System training, TNT Asia trainer, 2003
Supervisory Skills, BCC, 2003
ISO Awareness, Auditing, Planning and Documentation Interpreting, SGS, 2003
We have Vietnamese translators and interpreters in Los Angeles, CA; Orange County, CA; New York, NY; Chicago, IL; Miami, FL; Atlanta, GA; Washington D.C.; Dallas, TX, San Francisco, CA;Houston, TX; Las Vegas, NV; Newark, NJ; New Haven, CT; San Diego, CA; Seattle, WA; Vancouver, BC, Canada; Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam; Hanoi, Vietnam; Vung Tau City, Vietnam; Saigon, Vietnam; Sydney, Australia and in many more cities all over the world.