Thai Translator – PHIMOL Pornpun
Surname : Phimol
First name : Pornpun
Nationality : Thai
Present: Bachelor of Art in Ramkhamhaeng University, Bangkok, Thailand
(Self Study and no class attendant ; Open University)
• Major: French Minor: English for Translation
2003-2007: Master of Analytical Chemistry from Prince of Songkla University,
Hat Yai, Thailand
• Thesis: Detection of Salmonella Using Impedimetric
1996-2001: Bachelor of Chemistry from Prince of Songkla University, Pattani,
• Project: The Study of the Determination of Paraquat in the
1996-1997: 2nd class Student at “Kiteen Lukio” High School, Kitee, Finland
• Exchange Program: AFS Intercultural Program
May 2007- Present: North & South Region Coordinator of Agri-Nature
• Obtain the working experiences in the development
of natural agriculture to sufficiency economics and
• Obtain the experience to work and coordinate with
people from multi-level
January 2008- Present: The Resource Person in the Household Product Making
Learning Station of Thungsong Learning Center,
• Reduce the chemical substances released into the
• Introduce the herbal and natural substances
instead of chemical substance for the household
2001- Present: Freelance Translator & Interpreter for the intenational
• Improve my language skills.and communation to
people in global.
June 2003- Sep 2003: Teaching Assistant in General Chemistry Laboratory
for the first year students of Prince of Songkla
University, Hat Yai, Thailand
• Improved my teaching skills.
July 2001-Feb 2003: Lecturer in Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry
Laboratory at Rajamangala University of
Technology & ISO coordinator
• Improved my chemistry and teaching skills.
• Became familiar with ISO.
Thai: Native fluency
English: Very good command of spoken and written English.
Finnish: Good command of spoken.
October 2010, 21th-22th : Market Place Exhibitor in Asia Pacific Climate Change
Adaptation Forum 2010
November 2009, 10th-11th : English<>Thai Interpretor in 2009 LG Life Tastes
Good Championship Grand Final Event
May 2008-Present: South Region Coordinator of Agri-Nature Foundation as the
Sep 2004: The coordinator of The 2nd Asian International Conference on
Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety (SECOTOX) 2004,
1997-Present: AFS Returnee & Volunteer
• Advice AFS exchange students in Thailand and AFS
attendants to other countries
1996-1997: Exchange student student in AFS intercultural Program to
High school of Kiteen Lukio, Finland
• Discovered foreign cultures and habits.