Thai Translator – Krissadaporn Indravichien
English>Thai, French>Thai Translator/Proofreader
SILPAKORN UNIVERSIY, Bangkok, Thailand
Bachelor Degree of Archaeology, 2006
Cégep Sainte-Foy, Canada
Certificat Intermédiaire-Avancé Français Langue Second
Université Laval, Canada 2010
- Balances a positive, out going personality with professionalism and courtesy.
- Completes assignment with a high level of speed and accuracy.
- Computer-literate; knowledgeable in all Microsoft office products, CAT tools able to learn and apply new softwares quickly.
- Self-Motivated, creative, dependable and patient.
– IT: software and hardware-related documents
– Legal: contracts and other legal documents
– Marketing: advertising and PR materials
– Multimedia: e-Learning and computer games
– Professional: business correspondence documents
– Financial: banking and economic
2008-2011 – Full-time freelance translator, proofreader and editor for companies; DAT, Transperfect Translation, World Access Translation, ASAP Translation, TranslationTop, Global Edge Solution, Paspartu Translation & Communication services, Language Consultancy Services, Dynamic languages Center, Ventix Canada, Lingo Star translation Inc, Toronto Vancouver Canada, Synergy Language Services Ltd in UK, Tranmart Translation Agency in Hong Kong China, Epictranslation.con, Bridge Translations Canada, Banana Studio Bangkok Thailand, www.wagner- International.com in Canada, Translate Local Company in the United States, LionBridge Montreal Canada, www.mr-translatins.com, Transperfect and more.
2007 – Thailand News Translator at Media Insight Services Company.
– English teacher at Snail Land Active Learning Center Bangkok.
2004-2007 – Text analyst and translator for the Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhron Anthropology Center Bangkok, helping researchers on writing, reading, translating summarizing texts, book, and journals for the library database.
2005 – National volunteer for the “One Year Memory of Tsunami” ceremony in Thailand, customer service and interpreting at Phuket airport.
– Archeology assistant for Department of Fine Arts in Thailand.
– AYC English camp staff in Thailand.