Swedish Translator – Anne Vendela
- 1985-1988 English International College, Marbella, Spain.
- 1988-1991 “The Swedish School” in Fuengirola
- 1991-1992 One year in “Atalaya”, a Spanish school located in Conil, Cadiz.
- 1992-1994 “The Swedish School ” in Fuengirola.
- 1994-1995 Graduated in “Östra Reals Gymnasium” in Stockholm, Sweden.
1995-1996 Academy “Keops Kepfren” in Malaga.
- 1996-1997 One year in “The Faculty of Law in Seville, Spain.
- 1997-2003 BA in English Lingustics granted by the University of Seville.
Languages and complementary studies
- Swedish: Mother tongue.
- English: High proficency, spoken and written.
- Spanish: High proficency, spoken and written.
- French: Intermediate, spoken and written.
- Word, Windows, Access, and Excel
- Internet Explorer
2001-2005: Translator of Swedish into Spanish, Spanish into English, Swedish into English and viceversa.
1999-2004: Worked as a translator and hostess in various conferences and events.
2003: Administrator for Svenska Benal, Swedish Construction Company, located in Benalmadena Costa, Spain.
2004-20089: Combined my work as a freelance translator with a part-time job as an administrator and purchasing assistant for Store Image S.L in Seville.
2008-2011– Currently since 2009 I’m working as a freelance translator.
Fields of translation:
Food additives, animal fodder additives (ingredients in general)
Manuals: (technology, software, equipment etc.)