Languages: Hebrew Translation, Hebrew to English, English to Hebrew
Professional translation since 1992, including:
– Work for US and international law firms, hi-tech companies (software localization,
telecom), publishers, and governmental and non-governmental organizations etc.
– Translation and interpreting for courts in the U.S., the Netherlands, Belgium, and Israel;
– Registered Court Interpreter in Washington State for Dutch, Hebrew, and German;
– Court accreditation in Amsterdam (NL) and Antwerp (B);
– Specialization in projects relating to patents and intellectual property rights;
– On-site linguistic consultation, document analysis and selection;
– President of Shunra Media, Inc., an international translation company based in
Port Townsend, Washington;
– Director of Bugel-Shunra Translation Writing Consulting in Tel-Aviv, Israel (1997-2001);
– Translator and interpreter for Hebrew, Dutch, English and German.
– American Translators Association (ATA) (Translation Company Division, Interpreters Division);
– National Association of Judiciary Interpreters and Translators (NAJIT);
– Washington State Court Interpreters & Translators Society (WITS);
– Northwest Translators and Interpreters Society (NOTIS);
– Active member of several professional communities.
History Studies in Jerusalem and Amsterdam
MA in Translation from Lessius (formerly KVH) University, Antwerp
Legal · Patents · Software Localization · Hi-Tech · Technology · Business
We have Hebrew translators and interpreters in Los Angeles CA, Orange County CA, Beverly Hills CA, Redondo Beach CA, New York NY, Chicago IL, San Francisco CA, San Diego CA, Miami FL, Orlando FL, Atlanta GA, Washington D.C., Dallas TX, Houston TX, Las Vegas NV, Newark NJ, New Haven CT, Seattle WA, New Mexico, Auburn Hills MI, Vancouver BC, Canada, Jerusalem, Israel; Abu Gosh, Israel ; Netanya, Israel ; Tel Aviv Jaffa, Israel ; Eilat City, Israel; Haifa City, Israel; Galilee, Israel ; Nazateth, Israel; London, United Kingdom, and in many more cities all over the world.