Farsi Translator – RAHIL AMERIPOUR
Objective: Seek the Position of Interpreter /Translator.
Summary: A highly talented Translator with huge experience in translating documents and other materials from Farsi(Persian) to English and vice versa; deep track record of reading materials and rewriting them in either English or Farsi, following established rules pertaining to factors such as word meanings, sentence structure, grammar and have a great experience in Arabic Translation (Verbal).
Summary of Qualifications
- 3 years experience.
- Excellent Persian (Verbal/Written) and certified proficiency in English.
- Excellent Arabic (Verbal).
- Exceptional simultaneous interpretation skills.
- Proven ability to translate complicated texts such as Commercial, Trade and Official documents.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both Persian and English.
- Excellent team working abilities together with an innate diplomacy.
- Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, and Internet in terms of terms of web research, source acquisition, and clarification.
- Highly motivated and results oriented with the ability to plan ahead.
- Excellent knowledge of Import and Export Regulations for ME region.
Farsi Teacher Feb2011-May2011
Star Education! (Marquez Charter School), Los Angeles-CA
National Iranian Oil Products Distribution Company (NIOPDC), Iran
- English/Persian Translation for Oil /Gas Products as project.
Assistant Manager – Marketing 2008-2009
ALRAS Fruits Pvt. Ltd, (Trading Company), Bangalore-India
- Maintained and updated the website in Persian and English
- Performed Web Research and sourced acquisitions in Persian
- Marketed and advertised products and services.
- Exported and imported operations.
Language Specialist 2007-2008
Management Dynamics (Global Trade Management (GTM) solutions), Bangalore, India
- Prepared coverage and non-coverage reports for HS data (Tariff/ Duty).
- Imported and exported controls (Regulations) for ME region.
- Assisted and supported all Arabic and Persian language-speaking countries in terms of web research, source acquisition, and clarification.
- Identified regulatory control issues, and used the right trade documents.
- Delivered on content requested from Product Management in support of company’s applications.
BA English Translation 2002-2006
Azad University, Iran
- Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Filing, Sourcing, Internet Explorer
- Persian, (Native), Arabic (Native), English (fluent), French (Basic)