Brazilian-Portuguese Translator – Moisés R C Perez
Moisés R C Perez
Translator & Interpreter
KCM Translations Ltd.
Areas of expertise: Business, Engineering, Financial, Legal, Medical, Music, Naval.
• 24 years of translation experience in several fields, such as medical, industry (metallurgy, oil, automobile, and computer), civil construction, naval engineering, technical documentation, legal, commercial and other business-related areas
• High School degree in Translation and Interpretation – Graduated in 1983
• University degree from UNIBERO (http://www.unibero.edu.br) – Graduated in 1987
• Laws at UNISANTOS (http://www.unisantos.com.br/) (4th year)
• 19 years of continuous translation experience in technical/legal translation
• Co-Owner of an attorney’s office in Santos/SP, Brazil – Perez Messias Sociedade de Advogados
• Consultant to several doctors, clinics and hospitals in Santos, SP
• Consultant to several attorneys’ offices in Santos and São Paulo
• Translations related to medical fields, namely ear, nose and throat doctors.
• Translation Office established in Santos/SP – Brazil since 1998
• Lead large translation projects for companies in Brazil
• Large experience in port related subjects (commercial, technical, operational, legal)
• Interpreter in conferences, courses and business meetings
• Translator & Interpreter at COSIPA, CODESP, Cubatão City Hall, Petrobras, Ana Costa Hospital (Santos/SP), Decibell Produtos Médicos e Hospitalares (Santos/SP).
• Full-time freelance translator. (Average of 80,000 words per month)