Ray graduated from University of California at Berkeley, with BA in Economics. He earned Certificate of Translation and Interpretation at LA Translation and Interpretation and became a State of California Court certified interpreter. Speaking Korean and English without any accent, Ray has become one of our favorite court interpreters.
- Over seven years of professional experiences in bilingual environment
- Positive attitudes, strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
- Able to work as a team; coordinate, organize, and carry out team-work on tight deadlines
- Fluent in English and Korean; proficient in Japanese (speaking, reading, writing, and typing)
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Retail Management System (POS), Quickbooks