TRANSLATOR, PROOFREADER & INTERPRETER
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
25 years experience
TRADOS STUDIO 2011, SDL TRADOS STUDIO 2009; SDL TRADOS 2007; WORDFAST; MICROSOFT WORD 2003 AND 2007; ADOBE ACROBAT X PRO; ABBYY FINE READER 10, ETC.
- Certificate of Education London University
- Certificate issued by the British Institute: Teacher of English as Foreign Language (TEFL)
- BA in Translation, majored in translation Spanish/English
- Banking: financial reports, Studies
- Medical: pharmaceuticals; psychology, medical specialties;
- Legal: deeds, contracts, judgments, etc.
- Technical: quality manuals; user manuals for electronic, electric, Eolic Energy (wind farms), automotive or mechanics, etc.
- Business: company reports and accounts, general contract terms and conditions, audits, marketing, brochures, tourist information, exhibitions, Wine Industry, Culinary Arts, Diets, etc.
SUBJECT AREA SECTION:
Chemistry, Pharmaceuticals, Political Science, Science, Logistics; Advertising, Archaeology, Art, , Business General, Business Marketing, Computer and Information Sciences, Gastronomy, Culinary Arts, Wine Industry, Education, Ethnic and Cultural Studies, Finance, Health, History, Internet, Journalism and Mass Communication, Law and Legal, Linguistics, Literature, Manufacturing (Metal Working and Products, Instruments, Furniture, Printing, Clothing, etc.), Medicine — Public Health Education and Promotion, Medieval and Renaissance Studies, Music, Music History and Literature, Philosophy, Political Science, Religion and Religious Studies, Telecommunications, Theatre, Theology and Theological Studies, Tourism and Travel, Transportation, etc.
- More than 25 years experience as a translator, interpreter and Teacher of Business English for companies such as: Mobil, Texaco, Exxon, British American Tobacco and Phillip Morris.
- Detailed written translations of Scientific, Medical, Technical, Commercial contracts and political topics, as well as general topics: Engineering, Banking, Financial, Accounting, Environmental, Medical, Agriculture, advertising, gastronomy, and environment
- Theoretical and Practical English Course for the Department of Industrial and Telecommunications Engineers, University of Cantabria, Spain, March 1996
- Accurate translations and presented ahead of schedule
- Consistently requested for highly technical and commercial translations
- Translator/Interpreter, conferences and seminars