Bachelor of Science Degree in Sociology, Universidad del Zulia (Venezuela) 1984
Translator Certificate from the Berlitz School of Translators and Interpreters, Caracas, Venezuela, 1985
Interpreter Certificate from the Berlitz School of Translators and Interpreters, Caracas, Venezuela, 1986
Legal Translator License issued by the Ministry of Justice of Venezuela, 1989
1. Professor of English-Spanish Translation at the Berlitz School of Translators and Interpreters, 1985-1988
2. Teacher of English and Spanish for the Berlitz School of Modern Languages, from 1983 to 1994
3. Teacher of English and Spanish in private lessons for children, youngsters and adults from 1983 to the present.
4. Professor of International Organizations and World Affairs at the Berlitz School of Translators and Interpreters, 1985-1988
5. Translator for the Berlitz School of Translators and Interpreters, 1985-2003
6. Translator for the Company Reinterca, C.A., in Caracas, Venezuela, 1988-1989
7. Translator for the Company Juan Reimelt Servicio de Traducciones, 1989-1991
8. Self-Employed Translator, Director of the Company GHV Translations in Caracas, from 1991 to present (office currently run by business partner in Venezuela).
9. Self-employed Translator in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain, 2010 to present.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE IN TRANSLATIONS:
Legal, Patents, Finance, Business, Banking, Computer Software, IT, Mechanical Engineering, Automotive and Cars, Personal Documents, Psychology, Addictions, Oil and Gas, Education, International Organizations and World Affairs, Accounting, Engineering and Machine Manuals, Telecommunications, Radars, Medical, Pharmaceutics, Sociology, Politics, Marketing, Electronics, Ecology and Environment, Atmosphere and Meteorology.
CARACAS, VENEZUELA: Citibank N.A., Clyde & Co Law Firm, Aarons & Asociados Law Firm, Digitel, C.A. (Mobile Phone Company), Toyota (Venezuela), Bentata Law Firm, Tinoco Travieso Law Firm, PDVSA, S.A. (Oil and Gas), Vazquez & Asociados (Accounting, Finance).
Aponte & Associates Law Firm (Orlando, Florida), CLACE Latin American Center for Arts, Science and Education (Boulder, Colorado), Vialanguage (Portland, Oregon), Eurotext (Dublin, Ireland), Incontras (London, England), Theatron Translations (Split, Croatia), Alacarte Translations (Tucson, Arizona), Telephonics (New York), Art4Art (Southhampton, England), Languagegroup (London, England), Words in Transit (Malta).