SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Ten years translating and proofreading in the following fields: religion, business/commerce, marketing, manuals, geography, history, market research, general medicine, law (contracts, certificates), travel and tourism, food.
- Strong multilingual communication skills in Spanish, English, Swedish, Danish, French, German, and Norwegian languages including ability to interpret and translate, listen effectively, give or take directions, articulate ideas clearly, write concisely, and make compelling and informative oral presentations.
- Computer proficiency in online and PC environments including Microsoft Office 2007, Adobe Reader, e-mail, and Internet navigation.
- CAT-tools: SDLX, Trados 7 Freelancer, TagEditor, SDL Studio 2011.
- Språkservice – Sweden 2012 to Present
Freelance translator (Swedish/English-Spanish)
- ISO Translations – Belgium 2011 to Present
Freelance translator (Swedish/English/ Spanish)
- Lamp & Light Publishers – New Mexico (US) 2010 to Present
Editor and coordinator of translation projects (English-Norwegian)
- Lingo 24 – UK 2010 to Present
Freelance translator (Swedish/Norwegian-Spanish)
- CLP, Comactiva, Andovar, Straker, Babylon, MyGengo 10/01 to Present
Freelance translator, editor, and proofreader
- CSOFT International Ltd November 2010
Contributed with more than 5,000 terms to www.termwiki.com in Spanish and Swedish
- Intervjubolaget IMRI – Härnösand 2009 to 2010
Market research interviewer
- Elmendorf Christian School – Minnesota (US) 2003 to 2004
Primary school teacher (English, German, maths, history)
- Lidija’s Tolkservice – Gothenburg 1997 to 1998
- Folkuniversitetet/Kungälv-Ale Adult School – Nödinge 1989 to 1998
Spanish/Swedish Teacher for Immigrants and Refugees
- University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg, Sweden,1991
Earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Spanish through the Department of Romance Languages
- Specialized Training / Certifications: Gothenburg, 1997
Special course for interpreters at Folkuniversitetet
- Professional Proofreading & Editing Correspondence Course, London, 2009