KOREAN COURT CERTIFIED INTERPRETERS
미국에서의 재판에 필요한 공인법정통역사를 제공해 드립니다.
State of California has a certification test for interpreters, and LATI has a pool of 60 court certified Korean interpreters. Our court certified Korean interpreters are available for attorney-client meetings, depositions, trials, arbitration, mediation, and legal translation for both criminal and civil cases. They can travel to any part of the United States or the world. LA Translation and Interpretation, Inc. has provided Korean court certified interpreters for lawsuits involving Samsung, LG, Hyundai Automobiles, Kolon and Jinro, among others. As the majority of court certified interpreters graduated from a subsidiary school, we have been able to mobilize up to 40 translators for rush translations. If you need a deposition in Seoul, we can also locate a U.S. certified court interpreters who are currently in Seoul.
Dr. Junhui Park Joo has been our leading court certified interpreter for many cases.
Korean Certified Interpreter and translator in Los Angeles: Junhui Park Joo
“Dr. Joo is a born interpreter. She has what it takes. She spent half of her life in Korea and another half in the U.S., which made her truly bilingual and bicultural. Having mastered the highest level of Korean and English languages, and having been a Professor of major colleges in Korea and the U.S., she is probably one of the few Korean translators in the world who can provide a translation of the most technical Korean documents into English with the highest degree of accuracy humanly possible.” Jong Chul Kwark, Professor of Translation and Interpretation, Hankook University of Foreign languages, Seoul.
“There is no comparison with other translators. The difference is like day and night. What seemed so obscure in another translator’s translation became so clear and unambiguous when Dr. Joo translated the same patent. We have used her for decades for the translation of patents in mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, and electronic engineering and haven’t been able to find any competitor yet.” Ron Holczer, Park IP Translations, New York.
“I recommend Jenny for legal translation with enthusiasm. She is a highly professional and ethical court certified interpreter. We have worked on several cases involving intellectual property for the past 2 years. When we had a huge amount of technical documents to translate from Korean to English in a week, she not only did not hesitate to take on the demanding job, but managed her team of translators to turn in a consistently high quality job by the deadline.” John Steiger, Quinn Emanuel Trial Lawyers
- State of California Certified Court Interpreter #300733
- National Board Certified Medical Interpreter #100887
- U.S. Federal Court Approved Interpreter
- Certified Korean Translator
- Certified Simultaneous conference interpreter
- Professor of Translation, LA Institute of Translation and Interpretation, Los Angeles, California
- Professor, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia
- Professor, Kyunghee University, Seoul, Korea
– Clinical Trials documents for Covance
– Trial documents of a criminal case on Embezzlement and Breach of Trust involving a prominent mobile communication company
– A Clinical Trial comparing treatment with Cangrelor to Usual Care, in subjects who require Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
– Korean Ramyun companies, Nongshim, Ottogi and Samyang litigation documents
– Jinro America litigation documents
– Swarovski Brand Designated Manufacturer Agreement and Brand Logo License Agreement
– Daum Games , Item Bay, Bigpoint Games Channeling Agreement
– Rhinox – Hats On Trial Documents and Settlement Agreement
– Eland Shareholders Agreement
– Trial documents involving Jinro America and Hite USA
– Registered patent: A Biological Composite for Prevention and Treatment of Post-weaning Multisystemic Watig Syndrome in Weaning Pigs
– Registered patent: A method of coating kitchen utensils
– Cysco PIM multicast routing GigabitEthernet Interfaces Gigabit Etherchannels
– SIR-Spheres, Manual Radiation Injection Device for Brachytherapy, Emergo Korea.
– Boeing, JDAM Program contract
– Legal documents re: Dynatec Madagascar S.A. vs. Daewoo International and Hyundai Engineering Co., Ltd.
– Quinn Emanuel, Urghuhart & Sullivan, LLP, Apple vs. Samsung trial documents
– Paul Hastings LLP, Dupont vs. Kolon trial documents
– Lanier Law Firm, Graphics Holdings Properties vs. LG Electronics, Inc.
– Lieff Cabraser Heimann& Bernstein, Stanislaus Food Products Company v. USS-POSCO Industries
– Discover Network, Promotional materials
– Sheppard Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP, T3Micro Inc vs. SGI Co., Ltd. Complaints, Discovery, Legal documents
– Pearson, Simon Warshaw, Penny LLP – TFT-LCD Anti Trust Litigation documents
– Law Office of Lee, Hong and Daggerman, Korea Iport and Export Corporation, Center Bank, etc. against KDI
– Engel & Engel BBK case documents
– Dongbu Life Insurance, Korean court decisions
– Patents: LG refrigerator, Samsung mobile hone technology, light emitting diodes, Detal implant driver, a recording medium for broadcsting rich content, air damper for mobile furni, refrigerator beverage discharging divice, a substitution type electroless gold plating solution, etc.
– Boeing F-15 Next gneraton fighter
– Raytheon Surfact Anti Air Missile, MK-49 Guided MIssile launching system
– LG Philips SCD Module Service Manual
– New York Life promotion materials
– SONY audited financial statements
– Holyname Hospital documents, Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles Autism Roadmap
Korean Good Manufacturing Practice compliance audit by Korean FDA: Davon/Neomand in Irvine, CA
Simultaneous interpreting of Hyundai Automobiles America Focus groups on New Models in Fountain Valley, CA
Hyundai HATA employee unemployment appeals case, Fountain Valley, CA
Presentation by Crestline Investors to Korea Post, Los Angeles
Presentation by CMA Planners to Incheon City, Market Center Las Vegas
Medical audit of Clinical Trial by Asan Hospital and Seoul National University Hospital in Seoul, Korea
Lectures on International Relations at Kyunghee University in Seoul, Korea
Deposition of Samsung vs. Puente Hills Mall
Simultaneous interpreting of Best LA event
Deposition of JCPennyAsia vs. JCPenny USA
Deposition of Electronic Engineering related patent disputes between Bell vs. Samsung
Trial of Korea Export Import Bank vs. KDS Korea
Dongbu Life Insurance Main Office vs. America Dongbu Life Insurance
Focus group of LG mobile phone technology
Webinar of Hewrett Packard
Toshiba America Medical Systems
Sony Tax Invoice Publication System
Lena Maria Musical Concert
President Obama’s speeches on Radio Korea
B.A. in International Relations, Seoul National University
M.A. in Politics, State University of New York at Buffalo
Ph.D. in Politics, State University of New York at Buffalo
- Korean to English certified translation services
- Korean legal document translation services
- Korean medical translation services
- Website localization
- Audio transcription and video subtitling
- Korean court certified interpreters
- Korean medical interpreters
- Korean interpreters over the phone
- Korean conference interpreters
Our Korean Interpreters and Translators provide congenial and professional service, meeting the demand of high quality that only professionals can give. Our Korean translators work very hard to ensure that the translation meets your satisfaction. We are here to guarantee a consistent global solution. We have Korean translators and interpreters in Los Angeles, CA; Orange County, CA; Santa Monica, CA; Irvine, CA; San Diego, CA; New York, NY; Chicago, IL; San Francisco, CA; Oakland, CA; Miami, FL; Atlanta, GA; Washington D.C.; Houston, TX; Las Vegas, NV; Newark, NJ; Boston, MA; New Haven, CT; Seattle, WA; Vancouver, BC, Canada; Seoul, Korea; Wonju, Korea; Beijing, China; Indonesia, and many more cities all over the world! For more information on our Korean translators and interpreters, please click here.
Other Korean Translation pages
Articles related to Korean Translation