- Court Interpreter Civil, Criminal and Family Law.
- Medical Interpreter for Spanish/English: Neurology, Pain, Internal Medicine, Physical Therapy, Surgery.
- Translator for Spanish/English assignments in Medical, Business and Education Industries.
- Legal System Knowledge
- Web / Modern Media
- Public Relations Propriety
- Medical Knowledge
- Translation Tools
- Transart, Orange, California 2001-present, Freelance Interpreter/Translator (Legal, Medical, Corporate)
» Freelance Contracting.
» Simultaneous and Consecutive Interpreting.
» Translating and Interpreting assignments English<—>Spanish.
» Legal Contracts, Medical Documents, Business Plans.
- Sally Low & Associates, Orange County, California 2009 – present, Legal Interpreter / Translator
» Pre Hearing Conferences / Interviews / Deposition Preparation
» Los Angeles Unified School District Hearings.
» Criminal Law Psychiatric Interviews.
» Civil and Family Law Hearings
- SAI and New Age Interpreting Services, Orange County, California 2009- present, Medical Interpreter (Independent Contractor)
» Neurology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Physical Therapy, Surgery, Pain Management, Orthopedics.
» Administering Psychological assessment interviews.
» Assisting Patients and Doctors with Worker’s Comp., HIPPA regulations, legal contracts, patient history and evaluations.
- Logos Language Services Inc, Anaheim, California 2009- 2011, Legal and Medical Interpreter
» Simultaneous Medical and Legal Interpreting Spanish/English.
» Doctor/Patient communication
- Casanova Pendrill Inc., Irvine, California Summer of 1998, Bilingual Creative Writer, (Internship)
» Bi-lingual Advertisement Production for Television and Radio.
» Clients: General Mills, Universal Studios, Coors Brewing Co., DirectTV, UPS, California Lottery, and Energizer Battery Co.
» Meeting with clients and presenting Marketing and Advertising Campaigns.
» Translating voice-overs, video editing and product conceptualization.
- Cal State Fullerton, 2008-2010, Legal Interpreting and Translating
- University of California at Berkeley, 1994-2000, Interdisciplinary Field Studies: Bachelor of Arts from the Department of Letters and Science (Economics, Sociology and Philosophy.)
- University of Southern California, 1985-1990, Spanish School