FREELANCE INTERPRETER/TRANSLATOR (2002 to current) U.S.A.
SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission), F.B.I., Sony, Hanger, Steinberg, Shapiro & Ash (trial), Hughes Hubbard & Reed (document review), McDermott Will and Emery (document reviews), Corey & Corey
Miss Universe, Universal Music, Microsoft, McCann Erickson, David Foster, Denso (focus group), Lexus (focus group), SEMA (conference), UC Berkeley, University of Tokyo, Skechers, Asia-Pacific Automotive Conference (APAC – conference), Asahi Newspaper, Giffoni Hollywood Movie festival (conference), Allegan Pharmaceutical
Sony (documentary), History Channel (documentary), Beneath The Surface (movie), TED (speech)
INVESTOR RELATIONS OFFICER / INTERPRETER (1998 to 2002)
- Lone Star Fund (Tokyo and Singapore)
- Translated and interpreted for English-speaking Executives and Investors for business and personal matter (conference calls, meetings, emails etc.)
- Provided English-speaking investors with a superior level of personalized service as a guide
- Solely responsible for managing all business, legal and personal matters for the President of Japan office and the President of Asia Pacific division both in English and Japanese
- Assisted in opening a new office in Singapore
SPECIALIZE IN: Legal, Marketing, Business and Conventions/Trade shows
Education and Credentials:
B.S. in Economics – Osaka University of Economics, Osaka, Japan
American Translators Association member since 2005
We have Japanese translators and interpreters in Los Angeles, CA; Orange County, CA; New York, NY; Chicago, IL; San Francisco, CA; Miami, FL; Atlanta, GA; Washington D.C.; Dallas, TX, Houston, TX; Las Vegas, NV; Newark, NJ; New Haven, CT; San Diego, CA; Seattle, WA; Utah, UT; Vancouver, BC, Canada; Seoul, Korea; Beijing, China; Shanghai, China; Hangzhou, China; Hong Kong; Tokyo, Hiroshima Osaka, Kobe, Fukuoka, Kawasaki, Yokohama, Japan; Singapore ;Taipei, Taiwan; London, England; Paris, France; Rome, Italy; Sydney, Australia and in many more cities all over the world.