Korean translator and interpreter in Atlanta, Georgia
Ray graduated from University of California at Berkeley, with BA in Economics. He earned Certificate of Translation and Interpretation at LA Translation and Interpretation and became a State of California Court certified interpreter. Speaking Korean and English without any accent, Ray has become one of our favorite court interpreters.
- Over seven years of professional experiences in bilingual environment
- Positive attitudes, strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
- Able to work as a team; coordinate, organize, and carry out team-work on tight deadlines
- Fluent in English and Korean; proficient in Japanese (speaking, reading, writing, and typing)
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Retail Management System (POS), Quickbooks